There is no unlock code or sequence for the iPhone 12 Pro Max. It is officially unlocked on Apple servers, meaning it will remain unlocked even after updating the system or performing a factory reset. However, if your brand-new or used iPhone 12 Pro Max got locked, in this article, we will share several ways to unlock your iPhone 12 Pro Max without a passcode.
How to Unlock iPhone 12 Pro Max Without a Passcode or Face ID
All iPhone users face one issue: forgetting their password, leaving them stranded because they can no longer use their phones. This may appear impossible because iPhone users cannot use their phones without a passcode but allow us to show you a magical application that makes this impossible.
Dr.Fone: Screen Unlock, a well-known application among iPhone users, can quickly resolve the issue. Because it promises to protect users’ personal information, this is a very secure platform for iPhone users. The application is so simple that even a novice can use it without difficulty. Let us highlight some of its features:
- It is compatible with all major iOS versions.
- It can unlock the phone. It makes no difference if it’s used or if you forgot the password.
- There are no technical skills required to operate or handle this product.
- It can even unlock a locked phone without a passcode.
Not all iPhone users may be aware of Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock; therefore, for such users, let us walk you through the steps required to unlock iPhone 12 Pro Max without a passcode using Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock:
- Download and Install the Application
First, download Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock from its official website and install it on your Windows or Mac system. Once installed, the application is ready to use; launch it when needed to unlock your iPhone without a passcode. The Welcome Screen with various options will appear after you launch the application. The user is prompted to select the ‘Screen Unlock’ option.
- Connect Your Phone to the System
The user should then connect their phone to the system and allow Dr. Fone’s application to detect it. When ready, click the ‘Unlock iOS Screen’ button to begin the process.
- Activation of DFU Mode
After the application has detected your iPhone, you must now enter DFU mode. On-screen instructions for activating DFU mode are provided.
- Download Firmware Update
A new window will now appear, where the application will request information about your iOS device. To get the firmware update for your iPhone, fill out the form with the requested information and click the ‘Download’ button. The user is asked to be patient while the firmware update for the phone is downloaded. After that, click the ‘Unlock Now’ button to complete the process.
- Confirmation Code
The application will now request the confirmation code. Enter the on-screen confirmation code and let the process run its course. When that is completed, the application will notify you via the interface. The procedure can be repeated by selecting the ‘Try Again’ button.
Unlock iPhone 12 Pro Max by Restoring it to Default Settings – iTunes
Because their data is secure, iPhone users connect and sync their devices with iTunes. Users of iPhones don’t have to worry about losing their data because it is backed up. iPhone users can take advantage of this even more by resetting their device to its factory settings and unlocking it without a passcode.
Please allow us to demonstrate how to unlock an iPhone 12 Pro Max with the help of iTunes:
- Turn off your iPhone.
- Plug in your phone to the computer and open iTunes.
- Click on “Summary” when it appears on the screen’s left side after the phone has been connected to iTunes.
- After you open the summary screen, you will see the option ‘Restore iPhone’; click on that option.
- This option will take you to a new window where you will be asked to confirm your decision to restore your device.
- Once that is completed, and iTunes has completed the process, your iPhone 12 Pro Max will be restored to factory settings.
Unlock iPhone 12 Pro Max with iCloud
Because the worlds of iOS and Android are distinct, each has particular challenges to overcome. For instance, an Android user would never think to attempt to unlock a disabled phone, but an iPhone user would undoubtedly be able to do so. Someone might not be aware of how to remove an iPhone from iCloud, so let’s give such users step-by-step instructions:
- Go to icloud.com on your computer or any other active device, and then enter your password and Apple ID to log in.
- If your iPhone has two-factor authentication enabled, tap ‘Trust’ and enter the 6-digit verification code that will be sent to your iPhone.
- Once logged in, select ‘Find iPhone’ and enter your Apple ID and password.
- Then, you must click on ‘All Devices,’ which will appear at the top of the browser, and select your device’s name from the list that appears.
- After you’ve selected your iPhone, click the ‘Erase iPhone’ button on the right side of the screen. This will delete all your device’s data and settings. The password will also be erased.
This article aimed to provide users with information and knowledge about unlocking the iPhone 12 Pro Max even if it does not have the passcode. Several methods have been discussed so that you can choose the best one. The same guidelines can be applied if you have unlocking problems with a used iPhone 12 Pro Max.